Willis Elmer Kidder
- Born: 10 Jan 1864, Riley, McHenry County, Illinois
- Marriage: Blanche Lois Walston on 25 Dec 1886 in Bedford, Taylor County, Iowa
- Died: 11 Jul 1950, Ferndale, Whatcom County, Washington at age 86
- Buried: Greenacres Memorial Park, Ferndale, Whatcom County, Washington
Noted events in his life were:
• Obituary, Jul 1950, Ferndale, Whatcom County, Washington. KIDDER, Willis E., age 86, of 1485 Axton Road, passed away at his home Tuesday, July 11, (1950) following a lingering illness. Mr. Kidder was a retired dairy farmer, coming to this community four years ago after living near Mount Vernon for 28 years. He is survived by several nieces and nephews and other relatives. Funeral services will be conducted Friday, July 14 at 2 p. m. within the Monroe Chapel in Ferndale with the Rev. C. W. Wheeler officiating. Interment in Greenacres Memorial Park.
Willis E Kidder. Willis Elmer Kidder is the son of Elmer & Sarah Elvira (Marble) Kidder and husband of Blanche Lois Walston. He was born 10 Jan 1864 in Riley, McHenry County, IL. He married 25 Dec 1886 in Bedford, Taylor County, IA and died 11 Jul 1950 in Ferndale, Whatcom County, WA.
Willis married Blanche Lois Walston on 25 Dec 1886 in Bedford, Taylor County, Iowa. (Blanche Lois Walston was born on 11 Nov 1864 in Mercer County, Illinois, died on 26 Aug 1948 in Ferndale, Whatcom County, Washington and was buried in Greenacres Memorial Park, Ferndale, Whatcom County, Washington.)