Mable Lucy Langerman
- Born: 28 Feb 1894, Wilson, Ellsworth County, Kansas
- Marriage: William Lloyd Austin on 24 Sep 1913 in Kansas
- Died: 22 Jan 1978, Minneapolis, Ottawa County, Kansas at age 83
- Buried: Roselawn Memorial Park Cemetery, Salina, Saline County, Kansas
Noted events in her life were:
• Obituary, 1978. Mabel Lucy Austin was born February 28, 1894, at Wilson. She died at the Good Samaritan Nursing Home, Minneapolis.
She was a member of the Grand Avenue United Methodist Church, Salina. For many years she helped her husband operate a drugstore in Culver. She later worked at the Salina Gambles store and as a practical nurse in local hospitals and for individuals.
Her husband, Lloyd Austin, died in 1936. Survivors included three daughters, Mrs. Roy Batcheller, Mrs. Walter Hannebaum and Mrs. Keith Bacon; a brother, Dr. Paul Langerman; a sister, Mrs. James Pitts; 12 grandchildren
and 15 great-grandchildren.
Mable married William Lloyd Austin, son of Lieut. John Malix Austin and Sarah Jane Green, on 24 Sep 1913 in Kansas. (William Lloyd Austin was born on 16 Jul 1889 in Culver, Ottawa County, Kansas, died on 2 Nov 1936 in Salina, Saline County, Kansas and was buried in Roselawn Memorial Park Cemetery, Salina, Saline County, Kansas.)