- Born: 10 Jul 1824, Dunham, Missisquoi, Quebec, Canada
- Marriage: Annie B. Bradley on 31 Aug 1852 in Milwaukee, Milwaukee County, Wisconsin
- Died: 9 Jul 1879, Oshkosh, Winnebago County, Wisconsin at age 54
- Buried: North Rushford Cemetery, Omro, Winnebago County, Wisconsin
Noted events in his life were:
• Obituary. Son of Sidney & Permelia (Harvey) Marble. Was Born in Dunham, Canada, moved with his parents to St Lawrence County, NY in 1840. He married Annie Bradley in Milwaukee, Wisconsin on August 31, 1852. In 1864, they moved to Oshkosh, Wisconsin where he died in 1879. He was the father of 5 children, Elizabeth (1855-1856), Mary (1856-1885), Lawrence (1860-1862), Edgar (1865-1949) & Ella (1867-unknown).
Levi married Annie B. Bradley on 31 Aug 1852 in Milwaukee, Milwaukee County, Wisconsin. (Annie B. Bradley was born on 7 Sep 1830 in Claycross, Derbyshire, England, christened on 3 Oct 1830 in North Wingfield, Derbyshire, England, died on 24 Mar 1908 in Oshkosh, Winnebago County, Wisconsin and was buried in North Rushford Cemetery, Omro, Winnebago County, Wisconsin.)