Lemuel Walter Cross
- Born: 3 Jul 1881, Corydon, Wayne County, Iowa
- Marriage: Hannah Rebecca Farner on 27 Oct 1903 in Evanston, Uinta County, Wyoming
- Died: 2 Dec 1918, Granger, Sweetwater County, Wyoming at age 37
- Buried: 6 Dec 1918, Evanston City Cemetery, Evanston, Uinta County, Wyoming
Noted events in his life were:
• Obituary: The Wyoming Times, 5 Dec 1918, Uinta County, Wyoming. CROSS, Walter R. -- was born at Corydon, Wayne County, Iowa, July 3rd, 1881, and was killed last Monday evening near Granger, Wyoming, when a wagon he was riding loaded with supplies, fell over an embankment upon him, breaking his neck. He had worked for the Union Pacific for eighteen years, and had recently taken up a homestead, to which he was driving when the accident occurred. Deceased was a son of J. J. Cross of this, city, and is also survived by a wife and five children : half-brother, Herschel Cross. He was an Odd Fellow and Spanish American War veteran, and all regret of his untimely demise. The remains were brought to Evanston and the funeral will be at the L. D. S. church Friday at 2 o'clock.
Lemuel married Hannah Rebecca Farner on 27 Oct 1903 in Evanston, Uinta County, Wyoming. (Hannah Rebecca Farner was born on 1 Oct 1884 in Garden City, Rich County, Utah and died on 19 Jan 1971 in Salt Lake City, Salt Lake County, Utah.)