Albert Raymond Castner
- Born: 1 Nov 1901, North Pine Grove, Clarion County, Pennsylvania
- Marriage: Louise Portune Mills on 6 Sep 1927
- Died: 1 Sep 1940, Salem, Columbia County, Ohiio at age 38
- Buried: Holy Cross Cemetery, Akron, Summit County, Ohio
Noted events in his life were:
• Obituary, 1940, Ellsworth, Ohio. Separate services were to be held today for Albert R. Castner, Goodyear employee, and his wife, Louise, who were dilled Sunday in an auto accident near Ellsworth, Ohio. Both will be buried in Holy Cross cemetery.
Services for Mr. Castner, 39, were to be held at 9 a.m. at Annunication Cathoic church. He is survivived by his mother, Sarah Castner; two sons, two daughters, five brothers and five sisters.
Rites for Mrs. Castner, 33, were to be held at 10:30 a.m. at the Adams funeral home. In additiion to her four children, she is survived by her mother, Mrs. Mary Mills of Akron.
Three of the Castner children, Betty, 3; Maragaret, 5, and Thomas, 7, are in the South Side hospital in Youngstown. They suffered minor injuries in the crash fatal to their parents. Raymond, 11, has returned home, 585 Melrose Av., from the Salem hospital.
Albert married Louise Portune Mills, daughter of William Henry Mills and Mary Elizabeth Westfield, on 6 Sep 1927. (Louise Portune Mills was born on 20 Jan 1905 in Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, died on 1 Sep 1940 in Salem, Columbia County, Ohiio and was buried in Holy Cross Cemetery, Akron, Summit County, Ohio.)