Mary Lou Castner
- Born: 19 May 1929, Springfield, Hampden County, Massachusetts
- Marriage: Raymond Albert Castner on 17 Jan 1948 in Cheyoygan, Cheboygan County, Michigan
- Died: 7 Apr 1967, Seattle, King County, Washington at age 37
- Buried: Holyrood Catholic Cemetery, Shoreline, King County, Washington
Noted events in her life were:
• Obituary: The Seattle Times, 9 Apr 1967. MRS. RAYMOND A. CASTNER
Mrs. Mary Lou Castner, 37, of 127 N.E. 56th St., died Friday of a heart attack at her home.
Parish rosary will be said at 8 o'clock Monday evening at Blessed Sacrament Church followed by the Office of the dead of the Third Order of St. Dominic.
Requiem Mass will be said at 9 o'clock Tuesday in the church. Burial will be in Holyrood under the direction of Hoffner's Fisher-Kalfus Mortuary.
Born in Springfield, Mass., Mrs. Castner came here 12 years ago from Alaska. She was a member of the Third Order of St. Dominic and the Mothers' Club of Blessed Sacrament.
Surviving are her husband, Raymond A.; five sons, Peter, Thomas, Christopher, Matthew and Timothy Castner; three daughters, Holly, Mary and Jane Castner, all at home; her mother, Mrs. Elizabeth Moquin, Hartford, Conn., and a sister, Rosamond Holly, Seattle.
(The Seattle Times, April 9, 1967, Page 51)
Mary married Raymond Albert Castner, son of Albert Raymond Castner and Louise Portune Mills, on 17 Jan 1948 in Cheyoygan, Cheboygan County, Michigan. (Raymond Albert Castner was born on 21 Oct 1928 in Akron, Summit County, Ohiio, died on 9 Nov 1975 in Castle Rock, Cowlitz County, Washington and was buried in Holyrood Catholic Cemetery, Shoreline, King County, Washington.)