Emma Lee "June" Smith
- Born: 16 Jun 1930, Ventura, Ventura County, California
- Marriage: Herman Donald Luce on 14 Jun 1978 in Ventura, Ventura County, California
- Died: 12 Dec 2003, Oxnard, Ventura County, California at age 73
- Buried: Lompoc Evergreen Cemetery, Lompoc, Santa Barbara County, California
Noted events in her life were:
• Obituary: Lompoc Record, 16 Dec 2003, Lompoc, Santa Barbara County, California. Emma Luce
Services for Emma Lee "June" Thompson Luce, 73, of Oxnard, will be held at 2 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 17, 2003, at Conrad-Carroll Mortuary, 401 West Channel Islands Blvd. in Oxnard. Pastor Dean Monkemeier will officiate.
She died Friday, Dec. 12, 2003, in Oxnard.
Survivors include her husband, Herman D. Luce, of Oxnard; sons, Duane Thompson, of Terre Haute, Ind., Chuck Thompson and Bobby Thompson, both of Lompoc; daughter, Ellen Truver, of San Jose; step-daughter, Deloris Stamps, of Fresno; and brothers, James A Smith and Jerry A. Smith.
Visitations are today from 2 to 8 p.m. at the mortuary.
Contributions may be made to the American Heart Association.
Emma married Herman Donald Luce, son of Earl David Luce and Vera Stacie Jussel, on 14 Jun 1978 in Ventura, Ventura County, California. (Herman Donald Luce was born on 2 Oct 1925 in McCook, Red Willow County, Nebraska and died on 25 Jan 2013 in Oxnard, Ventura County, California.)