Rachel Ann White
- Born: 21 Jul 1841, Jefferson County, Illinois
- Marriage: Marcus Kilbourne Smith on 5 Mar 1857 in Henry County, Iowa
- Died: 16 Oct 1923, Glasgow, Jefferson County, Iowa at age 82
- Buried: 18 Oct 1923, Lambrith Cemetery, Henry County, Iowa
Noted events in her life were:
• Obituary: Daily Ledger, 17 Oct 1923, Jefferson County, Iowa. Mrs. R. Smith Died Yesterday
Funeral Services Held Tomorrow Afternoon at 2 O'Clock
Mrs. Rachel Smith died yesterday morning at 10 o'clock at the home of her daughter, Mrs. Frank Metcalf, 4 miles east of Glasgow. The funeral service will be held tomorrow afternoon at 2 o'clock from the Round Prairie Babtist Church and interment will take place in Lambert cemetery.
Mrs. Smith was one of the older residents of this county having been born July 21, 1841 near Mt. Pleasant.
Rachel married Marcus Kilbourne Smith, son of Abraham Smith and Eleanor "Ellen" Van Doren, on 5 Mar 1857 in Henry County, Iowa. (Marcus Kilbourne Smith was born on 13 Mar 1834 in Hancock County, Indiana, died on 15 Oct 1909 in Henry County, Iowa and was buried in Lambirth Cemetery, Henry County, Iowa.)