Lovina Jane Hayden
- Born: 12 Nov 1855, Hamilton, Butler County, Ohio
- Marriage: Raymond Clinton Farrar on 16 Jun 1873 in Colorado
- Died: 24 Oct 1923, Boulder, Boulder County, Colorado at age 67
- Buried: Grandview Cemetery, Fort Collins, Larimer County, Colorado
Noted events in her life were:
• Obituary: Fort Collins Express Courier, 28 Oct 1923, Fort Collins, Laramie County, Colorado. Mrs. L.J. Farrar dies in Boulder
"Mrs. L.J.Farrar aged 67, died last Wednesday in Boulder, where she had resided for about 15 years, Prior to going to Boulder, she had lived in Fort Collins for nearly 30 years and leaves 10 children, some of whom still reside in this vicinity.
Children are: Joe Farrar, Mrs. Minnie Walden, Mrs. J.H. Seamans and Ray Farrar all of Fort Collins. Mrs. Guy Carleton of Ault, Guy Farrar of Casper, WY, Mrs. Dora Hedenskog of Los Angeles, John Farrar of Rawlins, WY, Mrs.Nora Hedenskog of Denver and Sanford Farrar of British Columbia.
The funeral services will be held at the Methodist church in Boulder. The body will be sent to Fort Collins for buriel next to her husband (Clinton Farrar)."
Lovina married Raymond Clinton Farrar, son of Josiah Sherman Farrar and Julia Arnold, on 16 Jun 1873 in Colorado. (Raymond Clinton Farrar was born in Mar 1834 in Brownsville, Jefferson County, New York, died on 27 Jun 1912 in Boulder, Boulder County, Colorado and was buried in Grandview Cemetery, Fort Collins, Larimer County, Colorado.)