Veda Bessie Shotzman
- Born: 14 Sep 1900, Peru, Nemaha County, Nebraska
- Marriage: Ralph Marrion Lewellyn on 20 Sep 1920
- Died: 22 Sep 1971, Hastings, Adams County, Nebraska at age 71
- Buried: 26 Sep 1971, Harvard Cemetery, Harvard, Clay County, Nebraksa
Noted events in her life were:
• Obituary: Belleville Telescope, 30 Sep 1971, Belleville, Republic County, Kansas. VEDA LEWELLYN
Veda Shotzman was born September 14, 1900 in Peru, Neb., and died September 22, 1971 in Hastings, Neb., at the age of 71 years and 8 days.
She attended school in Scandia and Anselma, Neb. September 18 1920 she was united in marriage to Ralph M. Lewellyn. To this union six children were born. Survivors are: her husband; three daughters, Loretta and husband, Glen Kelley of Belleville, Jean and husband, Frank Kelley of Fresno, Calif.,
Virginia and husband, Ralph Gunn Jr. of Fresno, Calif.; three sons, Richard and wife, Margaret of Harvard, Neb., Donald and wife, Barbara of Belleville, Raymond and wife, Carolyn of Adak, Alaska; 26 grandchildren; 6 great grandchildren. Funeral services were held at 2 p.m. Saturday, September 25 in the McLaughlin Funeral Chapel at Clay Center, Neb., with the Rev. Don Burkum officiating. Burial was in the Harvard, Neb., cemetery.
Veda married Ralph Marrion Lewellyn on 20 Sep 1920. (Ralph Marrion Lewellyn was born on 16 Feb 1899 in Corydon, Wayne County, Iowa, died on 30 Apr 1977 in Clay County, Nebraska and was buried in Harvard Cemetery, Harvard, Clay County, Nebraksa.)