- Born: Aug 1836, West Virginia
- Marriage: Nancy J. Harter on 28 Jan 1844 in Allen County, IN
- Died: 1927, Jewell Co, KS at age 91
- Buried: Ionia Cemetery, Ionia, Jewell County, KS
Noted events in his life were:
• Note:. JC REPUBLICAN, 18 SEPT 1885, Round About Ionia: Peter Hull is building a bank (sic) barn. He has the best stable of farm horses that I know of and he knows how to take care of them.
JC MONITOR, WAYSIDE GLEANINGS, 15 JUN 1887: P. Hull, is also an old resident of Jewell county and owns 200 acres of land of which 125 acres is under cultivation and 75 acres is fenced. His stock numbers 11 head of horses and 41 head of cattle. He expressed himself as well satisfied with Jewell county and expected to remain.
JC REPUBLICAN, 25 JAN 1889, Front page: Peter Hull of Ionia gives a good report of the wheat in his section. He thinks January the best month to sow spring wheat.
JC REPUBLICAN, 16 DEC 1892, Ionia items, pg 8: J.A. Alcorn has sold his creek farm to A.M. Baxter, and Baxter in turn sold the east 80 acres to Peter Hull. In the trade Alcorn got Baxter's house and lots in town.
Peter married Nancy J. Harter, daughter of Abraham Harter and Matilda Ross, on 28 Jan 1844 in Allen County, IN. (Nancy J. Harter was born on 25 Mar 1844 in Allen County, Indiana, died on 27 Jan 1921 and was buried in Ionia Cemetery, Ionia, Jewell County, KS.)