William Henry Marble
- Born: 30 Nov 1865, Mount Pleasant, Lawrence County, Missouri
- Marriage: Maude Lavina Bagby on 1 Dec 1889 in Farmersville, Collins County, Texas
- Died: 4 Aug 1943, Dallas, Dallas County, Texas at age 77
- Buried: Grove Hill Memorial Part, Dallas, Dallas County, Texas
Noted events in his life were:
• Census, 1870, Missouri, Cass County, Mount Pleasant Township, Roll 767 Book 1, Page 627a. AGe 5 yrs.
• Census, 1880, Texas, Collin County, Precinct 2, District 21, Image 6 of 26. Age 14 yrs., farm laborer.
• Census, 1900, Texas, Johnson County, Cleburne Township, District 57, Image 30 of 87. Age 35 yrs., married 10 yrs., bridge builder.
• Census, 1910, Texas, Dallas County, Justice Precinct 1, District 20, Image 1 of 33. Age 45 yrs., married 21 yrs., carpenter, house.
• Obituary, 5 Aug 1943, Dallas Morning News. MARBLE - William Henry, of 5711 Marquita, age 78, native of Kansas, resident of Dallas 43 yrs, died Weds. Survived by wife, Mrs. Maude Marble; 4daus: Mrs. Mittie McBride, Miss Lottie Marble, Mrs. Beatrice Bull, all of Dallas, Mrs. Pearl Roberge-Waco; 2sons: Leo-Dallas; Wilbur-Shreveport; 7 gch, 3 great-gch; 2bros: Lee-Lockney, TX & George - Los Angeles, CA; sis: Mrs. Lottie Wiseman - Cleburne. Services Greenville Ave. Christian Church with interment Grove Hill Cem.
William married Maude Lavina Bagby on 1 Dec 1889 in Farmersville, Collins County, Texas. (Maude Lavina Bagby was born on 17 Apr 1873 in Texas, died on 7 Aug 1943 in Dallas County, Texas and was buried in Grove Hill Memorial Part, Dallas, Dallas County, Texas.)