Laura Leona Marble
- Born: 13 Jan 1894, Ionia Township, Jewell County, Kansas
- Marriage: Arthur Roy Kennedy on 23 Apr 1923 in Jewell County, Kansas
- Died: 17 Feb 1963, Los Angeles, Los Angeles County, California at age 69
Noted events in her life were:
• Census, 1895, Kansas State Census Collection, Jewell County, Ionia Township, Ionia Post Office, Image 18-19 of 29. Age 1 yr.
• Census, 1900, Kansas, Jewell County, Ionia Township, District 53, Image 15 of 16. Age 6 yrs., at school.
• Census, 1910, Kansas, Jewell County, Ionia Township, Roll 433 Book 3, Page 147a. Age 16 yrs.
• General History: Los Angeles, California. Laura Leona (Marble) Kennedy was born January 13, 1894 in Ionia, Kansas to Lyman Porter and Estella Jane (Marietta) Marble. She met and married Arthur Roy Kennedy Sr in Iowa on April 23, 1912. They later moved to Mitchell, Nebraska and after their children were raised, moved to Los Angeles, California.
To this union 10 children were born:
William Lyman, Vera Fern, Jocie Minnie, Ruth Lola, Leta Fay, Irma Marie
Ida Jane, Martha Emily, George Elmer, Arthur LeRoy Jr.
Laura married Arthur Roy Kennedy, son of William Kennedy and Martha Emily Munn, on 23 Apr 1923 in Jewell County, Kansas. (Arthur Roy Kennedy was born on 4 Feb 1890 in Luverne, Rock County, Minnesofa and died on 3 Apr 1977 in Inglewood, Los Angeles County, California.)