Florence Elizabeth Hocker
- Born: 19 Jun 1892, Missouri
- Marriage: John Jackson Richart in Jewell City, Jewell County, KS
- Died: 12 Nov 1958, Missouri at age 66
- Buried: 15 Nov 1958, New Hope Cemetery, Washington Township, Laclede, Missouri
Noted events in her life were:
• Census, 1915, Kansas State Census Collectiion, Phillips County, Bow Creek Township, Image 15 of 35. Age 22 yrs.
• Census, 1920, Colorado, Morgan County, Fort Morgan, District 206, Image 8 of 8. Age 27 yrs.
• Census, 1930, Missouri, Laclede County, Osage Township, District 11, Image 3 of 18. Age 37 yrs., age of first marriage 22 yrs.
• Obituary, 1958. MRS. FLORENCE RICHART DIES AT HER HOME; FUNERAL RITES SATURDAY (1958)
Mrs. Florence E. Richart, 66, of the Russ community, died at her home Wednesday, November 12.
Funeral services will be at 2 p.m. Saturday at the New Hope church, with the Rev. R. D. Patterson officiating. Interment will be in the New Hope cemetery, with the Palmer Funeral Home in charge of services.
Survivors include her husband, John, of the home; three daughters, Mrs. Mary Ann Williams, Kansas City; Mrs. Alice Hilton and Mrs. Lola Dixon, both of Russ; and two sons, William and Charles, both of the home.
Florence married John Jackson Richart, son of Cyrus P. Richart and Sarah Jane "Jennie" Hatten, in Jewell City, Jewell County, KS. (John Jackson Richart was born on 31 Mar 1883 in Jewell City, Jewell County, Kansas, died on 15 May 1973 in Osage Township, Laclede County, Missouri and was buried in new Hope Cemetery, Russ, Laclede County, Missouri.)