- Born: 19 Dec 1817, Lebanon County, Pennsylvania
- Marriage: John Bouslaugh Angle on 29 Nov 1843 in Altoona, Blair County, Pennsylvania
- Died: 17 Dec 1908, Freeport, Stephenson County, Ilinois at age 90
- Buried: Cedarville Cemetery, Buckeye Township, Stephenson County, Illinois
Noted events in her life were:
• Census, 1860, Illinois, Stephenson County, Buckeye Township, Cedarville Post Office, Image 11 of 60. Age 42 yrs.
• Census, 1870, Illinois, Stephenson County, Buckeye Township, Lena Post Office, Image 1 of 45. Age 52 yrs., keeping house.
• Census, 1880, Illlinois, Stephenson County, Buckeye Township, Image 22 of 28. Age 62 yrs., wife, keeping house.
• Census, 1900, Illinois, Stephenson County, Buckeye Township, District 94, Image 31 of 44. Age 82 yrs., mother, widow, mother of 7 children, 5 children living.
Jane married John Bouslaugh Angle, son of Daniel Angle and Elizabeth Bouslough, on 29 Nov 1843 in Altoona, Blair County, Pennsylvania. (John Bouslaugh Angle was born on 17 Jan 1820 in Washington County, Maryland, died on 25 Sep 1891 in Freeport, Stephenson County, Ilinois and was buried in Cedarville Cemetery, Cedarville, Stephenson County, Illinois.)