Glen Le Roy Ault
- Born: 21 Sep 1911, Lamar, Chase County, Nebraska
- Marriage: Edith Irene Gailey on 19 Mar 1938 in Grand Junction, Mesa County, Colorado
- Died: 25 Jun 1948, Cave Junction, Jackson County, Oregon at age 36
- Buried: Jun 1948 in Orchard Mesa Cemetery, Grand Junction, Mesa County Colorado. Dis, terment order by Edith Ault Hickman June 11, 1990 from Orchard Mesa Cemetery, Cave Junction Colorado to Washburn Prairie Cemetery, Washburn, Benton County, Missouri
Noted events in his life were:
• Census, 1920, Nebraska, Chase County, Lamar Precinct, Cheyenne Street, Roll 983 Book 2, Page 43b. Age 8 yrs.
• Census, 1925, Kansas State Census Collection, Jewell County, Ionia Township, Image 11 of 44. Age 14 yrs.
• Census, 1930, Kansas, Jewell County, Ionia Township, Roll 706, Book 1, Page 100a. Age 18 yrs.
• Census, 1930, Kansas, Jewell County, Esbon Township, Roll 706 Book 1, Page 71b. Age 18 yrs. Looks as if Glen was counted twice during the 1930 Census.
• Census, 1940, Colorado, Mesa County, Rhone Township, Image 17 of 22. Age 28 yrs, farmer, farm.
• Oregon Death Index: Glen L. Ault, Certificate: 6813, 25 Jun 1948, Gold Hill, Jackson County, Oregon.
1.Place of Death:
b.City or town: Gold Hill
c.Name of hospital or institution: R.R. Crossing in Gold Hill
d.Length of stay:
i.In Hospital or institution: none
ii.In this community: 3 yrs.
iii.In this state: 3 yrs.
2.Usual Residence of Deceased:
c.City or town: Cave Junction
d.Street No.: Rt. #1
3.Full Name: Glen L. Ault
a.Name of war: (Blank)
b.Social Security No: 521-12-9172
6.Color or race: White
7.Single, widowed, married, divorced: Married
8.Name of husband or wife: Edith
9.Age of husband or wife if alive: 31 years
10.Birth date of deceased: Sept. 21, 1911
11.Age: Years: 36, Months: 9, Days: 4
13.Usual occupation: Truck Driver
14.Industry or business: Lumber
15.Father Name: Lyman Ault
16.Father Birthplace: Unknown
17.Mother Maiden Name: Nellie Fuqua
18.Mother Birthplace: Unknown
19.Informant's own signature: (signed) Mrs. Edith Ault
20.Informant's address: Cave Junction, Oregon
21.Burial, cremation, or removal: Removal
22.Date thereof: 6/27/48
23.Place: burial or cremation: Grand Junction, Colorado
a.Date of death: Month: June, day: 25, year: 1948, hour: App. 10:00 A.M.
b.Immediate cause of death: Skull Fracture, Duration: Instant
c.Due to: Auto - Train Accident
25.If death was due to external causes, fill in the following:
a.Accident, suicide, or homicide (specify): Accident
b.Date of occurrence: 6/25/48
c.Where did injury occur? Gold Hill, Oregon
d.Did injury occur in or about home, on farm, in industrial place, in public place? R.R. Crossing
e.While at work? Yes
f.Means of Injury: Train - Truck
Glen married Edith Irene Gailey, daughter of Warren J. Gailey and Nora Jane Philpott, on 19 Mar 1938 in Grand Junction, Mesa County, Colorado. (Edith Irene Gailey was born on 28 Jul 1917 in Highfill, Benton County, Arkansas, died on 30 Mar 2004 in Rogers, Benton County, Arkansas and was buried in Washburn Prairie Cemetery, Benton County, Arkansas.)