Goldie Mae Ault
- Born: 29 Apr 1914, Lamar, Chase County, Nebraska
- Marriage: Josiah Virgil Pate on 28 Dec 1932 in Imperial, Nebraska
- Died: 19 Jun 1988, Beloit, Mitchell County Hospital, Mitchell County, Kansas at age 74
- Buried: 23 Jun 1988, Esbon Cemetery, Esbon Township, Jewell County, Kansas
Noted events in her life were:
• Census, 1920, Nebraska, Chase County, Lamar Precinct, Cheyenne Street, Roll 983 Book 2, Page 44a. Age 5 yrs.
• Census, 1925, Kansas State Census Collection, Jewell County, Ionia Township, Image 11 of 44. Age 11 yrs.
• Census, 1930, Kansas, Jewell County, Ionia Township, Roll 706, Book 1, Page 100a. Age 15 yrs.
• Newspaper Article, 3 May 1973, Jewell County Record. The Ault relatives had a birthday supper for Mrs. Goldie Pate last Saturday evening as her birthday fell on Sunday.
• Obituary, 21 Jun 1988, Salina Journal. Goldie Pate
IONIA - Goldie Pate, 74, Ionia, died Sunday, June 19, 1988, at the Mitchell County Hospital, Beloit.
Mrs. Pate was born April 29,1914, at Lamar, Neb., and had been an Ionia resident since 1968. She was a homemaker and a member of the United Methodist Church, Ionia.
Her husband, Joe, died in 1978. Survivors Include a son, Melvin of Casper, Wyo.; two daughters, Lorraine Seay of Bakersfleld, Calif., and Joan Hawkins of Tahlequah, Okla.; three brothers, Bill Ault of Hays and Wayne Ault and Raymond Ault, both of Topeka; four sisters, Sylvia Noller of Arroyo Grande, Calif., Pearl Diers of Concordia, Ruby Sutton of Ionia and Opal Hall of Sterling; nine grandchildren; and 19 greatgrandchildren.
The funeral will be 10 a.m.Thursday at the United Methodist Church, Ionia, the Rev. John Thompson officiating. Burial will be in the Esbon Cemetery.
Memorials may be made to the church. Visitation will be at the Kleppinger Funeral Home, Jewell.
Goldie married Josiah Virgil Pate, son of Bird Pate and Olive Mae Morrow, on 28 Dec 1932 in Imperial, Nebraska. (Josiah Virgil Pate was born on 20 Jul 1905 in Burr Oak, Jewell County, Kansas, died on 22 Mar 1978 in Ionia Township, Jewell County, Kansas and was buried in Esbon Cemetery, Esbon Township, Jewell County, Kansas.)