Marjorie Edith Thomas
- Born: 26 Aug 1919, Belleville, Republic County, Kansas
- Marriage: Dr. Glen Silvers Ault Jr. on 9 Jun 1946 in Belleville, Republic County, Kansas
- Died: 11 Aug 1990, Lakepointe Medical Center, Garland, Texas at age 70
- Buried: Hobart Rose Cemetery, Hobart, Kiowa County, Oklahoma
Noted events in her life were:
• Census, 1920, Kansas, Republic County, Belleville Township, Belleville City, Image 19 of 46. Age 4/12 yr.
• Census, 1930, Kansas, Republic County, Belleville Township, Belleville City, Image 18 of 29. Age 10 yrs.
• Newspaper Article: Belleville Telescope, 3 Oct 1946, Belleville, Republic County, Kansas. Mrs. Glenn S. Ault, jr., of Hobart, Okla., is visiting her parents. Dr. and Mrs. H. D. Thomas. She returned to her home on Thursday.
• Newspaper Article: Belleville Telescope, 28 May 1953, Belleville, Republic County, Kansas. Dr. and Mrs. H. D. Thomas and Mr. and Mrs. Walt Thomas returned May 18 from Hobart, Okla., where they attended the funeral Sunday afternoon of Mrs. Glenn Ault, Sr. Mrs. Ault, jr., was formerly Marjorie Thomas of Belleville.
• Obituary: Belleville Telescope, 16 Aug 1990, Belleville, Republic County, Kansas. Marjorie Ault
Marjorie E. Ault of Hobart, Okla., daughter of Dr. H. D. and Marjorie A. Thomas of Belleville, was born August 26, 1919, at Belleville, and died August 11, 1990, at the age of 70 years, 11 months and 11 days, at Lakepointe Medical Center in Garland, Tex.
She received her education in Belleville public schools, Iowa University and
She was united in marriage to Glenn S. Ault Jr. at Belleville, June 9, 1944, and to this union three children were born. They moved to Hobart, Okla., where her husband practiced dentistry until his death, August 18, 1976.
Following her husband's death she was housemother at fraternities and sororities at Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, Okla., Central State University, Edmund, Okla., and Oklahoma University, Norman, Okla.
She was a member of the First United Methodist Church and Eastern Star,
Survivors include: two sons, Marshall G. of Springs, Tex., Clayton L. of
Garland, Tex.; one daughter, Mary K. of Arvada, Colo.; two brothers, Marshall H. Thomas of Indianapolis, Ind., Walter R. Thomas of Belleville; four grandchildren: Travis and Tanya Ault, Springs, Tex., Anthony and Thomas of Garland, Tex.
Funeral services will be held at the First United Methodist Church, Hobart, Okla., August 16. Interment will be at Hobart Cemetery.
Memorials may be made to the American Cancer Society.
Marjorie married Dr. Glen Silvers Ault Jr., son of Glenn Silver Ault and Kathleen Eleanor Wagner, on 9 Jun 1946 in Belleville, Republic County, Kansas. (Dr. Glen Silvers Ault Jr. was born on 3 Jul 1923 in Hobart, Kiowa County, Oklahoma, died on 18 Aug 1976 in Hobart, Kiowa County, Oklahoma and was buried in Hobart Rose Cemetery, Hobart, Kiowa County, Oklahoma.)