Edna Pearl Ault
- Born: 6 Sep 1915, Lamar, Chase County, Nebraska
- Marriage: Richard Frederick Diers on 16 Oct 1936 in Mankato, Jewell County, Kansas
- Died: 15 Nov 2004, Concordia, Cloud County, Kansas at age 89
- Buried: 18 Nov 2004, Greenwood Union Cemetery, Hunter, Mitchell County, Kansas
Noted events in her life were:
• Census, 1920, Nebraska, Chase County, Lamar Precinct, Cheyenne Street, Roll 983 Book 2, Page 44a. Age 4 yrs.
• Census, 1925, Kansas State Census Collection, Jewell County, Ionia Township, Image 11 of 44. Age 10 yrs.
• Census, 1930, Kansas, Jewell County, Ionia Township, Roll 706, Book 1, Page 100a. Age 14 yrs.
• Social Security Death Index, 15 Nov 2004, Concordia, Cloud County, Kansas.
Name: E. P. Diers
Last Residence: 66901 Concordia, Cloud, Kansas, United States of America Born: 6 Sep 1915
Last Benefit: 66901 Concordia, Cloud, Kansas, United States of America
Died: 15 Nov 2004
State (Year) SSN issued: Kansas (Before 1951)
• Obituary, 17 Nov 2004, Salina Journal. Edna Pearl Diers
CONCORDIA - Edna Pearl Diers, 89, Concordia, died Monday Nov. 15, 2004.
Mrs. Diers was born Edna Pearl Ault on Sept. 6, 1915, in Lamar, Neb. She was housekeeper for Mount Joseph Nursing Home.
She was preceded in death by a son, Jerry Lee; and a daughter, Verna Mae Callahan. Survivors include her husband, Richard of the home; two sons, Roy of Hastings, Neb., and Gerald of Baldwin City: a daughter, Carolyn Gendre of Concordia; a sister. Ruby Sutton of Beloit; 12 Grandchildren; and 13 great-grandchildren.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. Thursday at McDonald Funeral Home, 910 N. Campbell, Beloit 67420. Burial will be in Greenwood Union Cemetery Hunter.
Memorials may be made to Concordia Lutheran Church.
Visitation will be from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. today and 9 a.m. until service time Thursday at the funeral home. The casket will remain closed.
Edna married Richard Frederick Diers, son of Carl Paul Diers and Maria Christine Schurr, on 16 Oct 1936 in Mankato, Jewell County, Kansas. (Richard Frederick Diers was born on 10 Jan 1914 in Hunter, Kansas, died on 16 Apr 2014 in Concordia, Cloud County, Kansas and was buried on 19 Apr 2014 in Greenwood Union Cemetery, Hunter, Mitchell County, Kansas.)