- Born: 4 Apr 1790, Hoosick, Albany County, New York
- Marriage: Permelia Harvey on 26 Feb 1816 in Dunham, Missisquoi, Quebec, Canada
- Died: 9 Oct 1855, Marengo, McHenry County, Illinois at age 65
- Buried: Riley Cemetery, Rieley, McHenry County, Illinois
Noted events in his life were:
• Census, 1800, Vermont, Bennington County, Bennington Township, Roll 51 Book 1, Page 163.
• General History. He was born 4 Apr 1790 in New York, the son of John & Phebe (Luce) Marble. He married Permelia Harvey 26 Feb 1816 in Dunham, Missisquoi, Quebec, Canada. He was the father of: Samuel Harvey Marble (1818-1891), John Marble (1820-1822), Levi Marble (1824-1879), Rachel (Marble) Palmer-Smith (1827-1894), Darius Marble (1830-1910) and Sarah Elvira (Marble) Kidder (1835-1916) Per Sharon Jones
Sidney married Permelia Harvey on 26 Feb 1816 in Dunham, Missisquoi, Quebec, Canada. (Permelia Harvey was born on 26 Jan 1796 in Vermont, died on 23 Aug 1864 in Allegan County, Michigan and was buried in Lindsley Cemetery, Cheshire Center, Allegan County, Michigan.)