Susan Edna Wierman
- Born: 30 Aug 1876, Illinois
- Marriage: Geoge Millard Morris on 31 Dec 1912 in The Dalles, Wasco County, Oregon
- Died: 24 Dec 1961, Portland, Multnomah County, Oregon at age 85
Noted events in her life were:
• Census, 1880, Kansas, Barton County, Buffalo Township, Image 4 of 10. Age 3 yrs.
• Census, 1900, Illinois, La Salle County, Hope Township, Image 11 of 28. Age 23 yrs., single, School Teacher.
• Marriage, 31 Dec 1912, The Dalles, Oregon. From the "Tonica News", Tonica, LaSalle County, Illinois:
At high noon on December 31, 1912, at the home of the groom's parents in The Dalles, Oregon, was solemnized the marriage of Miss Susanna Wierman and Mr. George Millard Morris, the Rev. Mr. Perdue of the First M. E. church officiating. The impressive ring ceremony was used. Only a few friends were present. The bride was attired in a navy blue traveling suit and large blue hat with white carnations. The groom wore a dark blue suit and white vest.
At the close of the ceremony they were driven in a cab to the railroad station where they took the train for Carson, Washington. Near here is the beautiful resort of Shepherd's Springs where they spent a few days. Upon their return they went to housekeeping in a bungalow in The Dalles, where they will be at home to their friends.
The bride needs no introduction to readers of this paper, as she has been a teacher in this vicinity for a number of years, having taught successfully at Lostant, Wenona, Dwight and Tonica. She then went to Oregon and taught three years, and met Mr. Morris the first year of her stay there, the friendship formed then ripening into the stronger attachment. The past two years she taught in The Dalles, so her home will not be among strangers.
Her friends, of whom she has many, wish for her the very best that life has to bestow, as she is a young lady in every way worthy of happiness; a loyal friend, a conscientious teacher, and a sweet Christian character. The groom is the only child of Mr. and Mrs. W. J. Morris, of The Dalles, Oregon, and a young man of excellent qualities. May their life be long, useful and happy.
• Census, 1920, Oregon, Wasco County, The Dalles City, Image 11 of 23. Age 42 yrs.
• Census, 1930, Oregon, Multnomah County, Portland City, Image 14 of 14. Age 53 yrs, widow.
• Census, 1940, Oregon, Multnomah County, Portland City, Image 9 of 18. Age 63 yrs., widow.
Susan married Geoge Millard Morris, son of William James Morris and Ida Elizabeth Coberth, on 31 Dec 1912 in The Dalles, Wasco County, Oregon. (Geoge Millard Morris was born on 15 Aug 1883 in Baltimore, Baltimore, Maryland, United States and died on 2 May 1927 in The Dalles, Wasco County, Oregon.)