James David "Jimmie" Ireland
- Born: 12 Nov 1874, Fairbury, Jefferson County, Nebraska
- Marriage: Unknown in 1894 in Nebraska
- Died: 10 Sep 1926, Los Angeles, Los Angeles County, California at age 51
- Buried: Los Angeles Abbey, Compton, Los Angeles County, California
Noted events in his life were:
• Census, 1880, Nebraska, Jefferson County, Richland Township, Roll 750 Book 1, Page 599a. Age 6 yrs.
• Census, 1885, Nebraska State Census Collection, Jefferson County, Richland Township, Image 209 of 492. Age 10 yrs., at school.
• Census, 1910, Nebraska, Gage County Liberty Township, Liberty Village, Image 5 of 24. Age 35 yrs., brother-in-law, helper, butcher shop. Enumerated in same household with Sylvester & Katie (Ireland) Curry.
• WW I Draft Registration, 12 Sep 1918, Belleville, Republic County, Kansas.
Name: James Ireland
Address: Courtland, Republic County, Kansas - Care of Lizzie Dick
Age: 44 yrs.
Date of Birth: Nov 12, 1874
Present Occupation: Farm Hand
Employer's Name: W.W. Gunn Jr.
Place of Employment: Coutland, Republic County, Kansas
Nearest Relative: Mrs. Lizzie Dick, Courtland, Republic County, Kansas
Sept 12, 1918
• Census, 1920, California, Los Angeles County, Norwalk Township, District 493, Image 16 of 29. Brother-in-Law, age 45 yrs., single, laborer, farm.
James married in 1894 in Nebraska.