Roy Delbert Ault
- Born: 16 Jun 1875, McConnell, Stephenson County, Illinois
- Marriage: Unknown
- Died: 1 Jul 1956, Wenatchee, Chelan County, Washington at age 81
- Buried: 5 Jul 1956, Quincy Cemetery, Quincy, Grant County, Washington
Noted events in his life were:
• Census, 1880, Kansas, Jewell County, Ionia Township, Roll 348 Book 1, Page 448a. Age 4 yrs.
• Census, 1885, Kansas State Census Collection, Jewell County, Ionia Township, Image 22-23 of 54. Age 9 yrs.
• Newspaper Article, 1886, Jewell County, Kansas.
Jewell County REPUBLICAN 20 AUG 1886, Sweet Home Gleanings: Roy Ault, son of Wm. Ault, of the Limestone, met with a sad accident some time ago. While driving the cows from the pasture one of them made at the boy and ran over him, breaking his arm in two places.
• Newspaper Article, 1894, Jewell County, Kansas.
Jewell County MONITOR, 22 AUG 1894, Ionia Items, pg 4: Roy Ault is home from Nebraska, where he has been for some time.
• Census, 1895, Kansas State Census Collection, Jewell County, Ionia Township, Ionia Post Office, Image 18-19 of 29. Age 19 yrs., attended school within the year.
• Census, 1910, Washington, Grant County, Quincy Precinct, Roll 1656 Book 1, Page 301b. Age 33 yrs., working.
• U. S. City Directory, 1914, Wenatchee Valley, Grant County, Washington.
Ault, Roy, farmer, Quincy.
• WWI Draft Registration, 12 Sep 1918, Washington, Grant County, Roy Delbert Ault. Age in Years: 43
Date of Birth: June 17, 1875
Native Born: Y
Present Occupation: Farmer and Stockman
Employeer's Name: Myself
Place of Emploment or Business: Quincy, Grant, Washington
Nearest Relative Name: W. H. Ault
Nearest Relative Address: Ionia, Jewell County, Kansas
Color of Eyes: Blue
Color of Hair: Brown
Has this person lost arm, leg, hand, eye, or is he obviously physically disabled: No
• Census, 1930, Washington, Ferry County, Meteor Township, District 12, Image 6 of 13. Age 54 yrs., single, farmer, general farm.
• Census, 1940, Washington, Ferry County Inchelium Precinct, Image 7 of 20. Age 64 yrs., single, farmer, farm.
• Death Records: Washington Death Certificates, 1 Jul 1956, Wenatchee, Chelan County, Washington.
Name: Roy Ault
Death date: 01 Jul 1956
Death place: Wenatchee, Chelan, Washington
Race or color (on document):
Age at death: 81 years 15 days
Estimated birth year: 1875
Father's name: William Henry Ault
Mother's name: Charlotte Caraline Marble
Film number: 2033621
Digital GS number: 4224481
Image number: 2083
Reference number: cn 12280
Collection: Washington Death Certificates, 1907-1960
• Obituary, 3 Jul 1956, Wenatchee, Chelan County, Washington.
QUINCY - Roy Ault, 81, Washington pioneer cattleman and farmer, died Sunday following a long illness. Mr. Ault was born in McConnell Grove, Ill., June 16, 1875. He had resided in the Quincy area for 24 years.
He is survived by his brother, Dr. Glen Ault of Hobart, Okla., and a cousin, Mrs. Ethel Nave of Quincy. Columbia Funeral Chapel announces funeral arrangements.
**FUNERAL NOTICES** - ROY AULT - Graveside services will be conduced by Quincy Lodge No. 161 F. & A. M. Thursday at 2:00 p.m. in the Quincy Cemetery. The family has requested no flowers. Columbia Funeral Chapel of Quincy in charge of arrangements.
• Obituary, 5 Jul 1956, Quincy Post-Register Washington.
Masonic Graveside services will be said at 2 p.m. this afternoon in the Quincy cemetery for Roy Ault, valley pioneer who died Sunday afternoon in a Wenatchee sanitarium.
Mr. Ault, 81, was born June 16, 1875 in McConnell Corner, Illinois. He came to Quincy in 1902. Here he ran horses with Jess Haverlo until 1907, when he proved up his homestead in Block 72.
In 1926, Mr. Ault bought a farm in Ferry County and stayed there until 1953 when he moved back to the valley. Mr. and Mrs. Chas. Nave had built a new farm home on the place and Mr. Ault enjoyed watching his once arid property blossom into an irrigated Mecca.
Lone relatives of Mr. Ault are Mrs. Nave, a cousin, and Dr. Glenn Ault, Sr., a brother from Hobart, Oklahoma. Mr. Ault was a lifetime bachelor.
In is final request, Mr. Ault asked that no flowers be sent for his services. He requested instead that any such money be sent to the Shriners Orthopedic hospital in Spokane.
The Columbia Funeral Chapel in Quincy is in charge of arrangements
• Cemetery, 5 Jul 1956, Quincy Cemetery, Quincy, Grant County, Washington.
Ault, Roy, b. 1875, d. 1956, Mason emblem, Buried westside of cemetery.
The Quincy Cemetery is on the north side of SR 28 about 1/2 mile west of the intersection with SR 181. Lat: 47° 14' 01"N, Lon: 118° 51' 48"W. T20N, R24E, Section 7
Roy had a relationship with.