Isabell (Belle) Dick
- Born: 30 Sep 1843, Stonehouse, Lanarkshire, Scotland
- Marriage: James Ireland on 6 Dec 1861 in La Salle County, Ilinois
- Died: 29 Aug 1880, Fairbury, Jefferson County, Nebraska at age 36
- Buried: Fairbury Cemetery, Fairbury, Jefferson County, Nebraska
Noted events in her life were:
• Immigration, 1853, Glasgow, Scotland On Ship Harmonia.
Name: Isabella Dick
Arrival Date: 5 Jul 1853
Birth Year: abt 1845
Age: 8 Gender: Female
Ethnicity/Race-/Nationality: Scottish (Scotish)
Place of Origin: Scotland
Port of Departure: Glasgow, Scotland
Destination: New York
Port of Arrival: New York
Port Arrival State: New York
• Census, 1860, Illinois, La Salle County, La Salle Township, City of La Salle, Roll 197 Book 1, Page 1120. Age 16 yrs.
• Census, 1870, Nebraska, Jefferson County, Fairbury Township, Roll 830 Book 1, Page 38b. Age 26 yrs., keeping house.
• Census, 1880, Nebraska, Jefferson County, Richland Township, Roll 750 Book 1, Page 599a. Age 37 yrs., keeping house.
• Headstone Inscription:, 29 Aug 1880. ISABELL, wife of James Ireland, DIED Aug 29, 1880, AGED 36 Yrs., 10 Mo's, 23 D's.
Isabell married James Ireland, son of William Ireland and Catherine "Kate" Pride, on 6 Dec 1861 in La Salle County, Ilinois. (James Ireland was born on 1 Jan 1836 in Kennoway Fife, Scotland, died on 7 Aug 1913 in Fairbury, Jefferson County, Nebraska and was buried on 9 Aug 1913 in Fairbury Cemetery, Fairbury, Jefferson County, Nebraska.)