- Born: 23 Jun 1802, Montague, Franklin County, Massachusetts
- Marriage: Captain Windsor Gunn on 16 Apr 1828 in Montague City, Franklin County, Massachusetts
- Died: 17 May 1876, Clear Creek, La Salle County, Illinois at age 73
- Buried: Mount Palatine Cemetery, McNabb, Putnam County, Illinois
Noted events in her life were:
• Census, 1840, Vermont, Windham County, Battleboro Township, Roll 547 Book 1, Page 31a.
• Census, 1850, Illinois, Putnam County, Roll 125 Book 1, Page 357a. Age 47 yrs.
• Census, 1860, Illinois, Putnam County, Granville Township, Granville Post Office, Roll 221 Book 1, Page 538. Age 57 yrs.
• Census, 1870, Illinois, Putnam County, Granville Township, Mount Palatine Post Office, Roll 271 Book 1, Page 122b. Age 68 yrs. Keeping house.
• Cemetery, 1876, Mount Palatine Cemetery, McNabb, Putnam County, Illinois. http://interment.net/data/us/il/putnam/palatine/index.htm
Lat: 41° 11' 43"N, Lon: 89° 10' 22"W
T32N R1W Sec 36
Gunn, Abigail, b. Jun 23, 1802, d. May 17, 1876, His Wife, w/o Windsor. Shares marker with John, Maria, Clara M. & Windsor
In McNabb take SR 89 north about one mile, turn east/right onto 600N and continue 1.5 miles and turn left. Cemetery will be at end of road. This cemetery is in the northwest part of the onetime town of Mount Palatine. At best it is just a community now.
The cemetery is not accessable to the public, and has been let go, returned to natural habitat. A plaque has been placed next to the cemetery with names of all those buried here. There was an area marker in four metal fence posts and four corner posts with an "H" on one post. No other marker present.
Abigail married Captain Windsor Gunn, son of Joseph Gunn and Annis "Annie" Sweetser, on 16 Apr 1828 in Montague City, Franklin County, Massachusetts. (Captain Windsor Gunn was born on 1 Jun 1801 in Montague, Franklin County, Massachusetts, christened on 9 Jun 1801, died on 14 Feb 1871 in Mount Palatine, Putnam County, Illinois and was buried in Mount Palatine Cemetery, McNabb, Putnam County, Illinois.)