Ella J. Stahl
- Born: Jan 1863, Lena, Stephenson County, Illinois
- Marriage: Charles Percival Leitzell on 25 Jun 1889 in Stephenson County, Illinois
- Died: 16 May 1949, Cimarron, Colfax County, New Mexico at age 86
- Buried: Lena Burial Park, Lena, Stephenson County, Illinois
Noted events in her life were:
• Census, 1870, Illinois, Stephenson County, Lena Township, Roll 275 Book 1, Page 387a. Age 7 yrs. Attending school.
• Census, 1880, Illinois, Stephenson County Lena Township, Roll 253 Book 1, Page 330a. Age 17 yrs., at school, attended school within the year.
• Census, 1900, Illinois, Stephenson County, Buckeye Township, Mill Street, Roll 346 Book 2, Page 13. Age 37 yrs., married 10 yrs., mother of 2 children, 2 children living.
• Obituary: Freeport Journal-Standard, 17 May 1949, Freeport, Stephenson County, Ilinois. Mrs. Ella Leitzell
Lena, Ill., May 17.--Mrs. Ella Leitzell, 86, formerly of Lena, died recently at the home of her son, Wilbur, in Cimarron, N. M. where she had been living for about 10 years.
Mrs. Leitzell was born in Lena and was preceded in death by her husband, Dr. C. P. Leitzell, and one son, Harold.
The body is being brought back to Lena, where services will be held at 2 p.m. Thursday in the Amity Lutheran church. Interment will be in Lena burial park.
Ella married Charles Percival Leitzell on 25 Jun 1889 in Stephenson County, Illinois. (Charles Percival Leitzell was born on 13 Nov 1855 in Stormstown, Centre County, Pennsylvania, died on 10 May 1925 in Lena, Stephenson County, Illinois and was buried on 13 May 1925 in Lena Burial Park, Lena, Stephenson County, Illinois.)