William Cleaver Wierman
- Born: 21 Jan 1799, York Springs, Adams County, Pennsylvania
- Christened: 21 May 1799
- Marriage: Susan Maria Lundy on 31 Jan 1833 in Warrington Meeting House
- Died: 12 Feb 1863, Clear Creek, Putnam County, Illinois at age 64
- Buried: Friends Cemetery, McNabb, Putnam County, Illinois
Noted events in his life were:
• Note. In 1837 William and Susan moved to Putnam County, Ill., and lived in a log cabin. Friends' meetings were held at their house; and it is said that these were the first meetings ever held by Friends in the State of Illinois.
• Census, 1850, Illinois, Putnam County, Roll 125 Book 1, Page 351b. Age 51 yrs.
• Census, 1860, Illinois, Putnam County, Magnolia Township, Putnam Post Office, Image 6 of 45. Age 61 yrs., Farmer. Value of real estate: 2,400. Value of personal estate: 815.
William married Susan Maria Lundy, daughter of Benjamin Franklin Lundy and Ester Lewis, on 31 Jan 1833 in Warrington Meeting House. (Susan Maria Lundy was born on 18 Nov 1815 in Saint Clainsville, Belmont County, Ohio, died on 22 Feb 1899 in Clear Creek, LaSalle County, Illinois and was buried in Friends Cemetery, McNabb, Putnam County, Illinois.)