- Born: 22 Sep 1765, Warrington, York County, Pennsylvania
- Marriage: William Wierman on 19 Aug 1790 in Warrington, Meeting House, Warrington, Pennsylvania
- Died: 10 Apr 1853, Putnam County, Illinois at age 87
- Buried: Friends Cemetery, McNabb, Putnam County, Illinois
Noted events in her life were:
• Census, 1850, Illinois, Putnam County, Image 51 of 84. Age 85 yrs.
Sarah married William Wierman, son of William Wierman Jr. and Amy Naomi Cox, on 19 Aug 1790 in Warrington, Meeting House, Warrington, Pennsylvania. (William Wierman was born on 22 Nov 1760 in York, York, Pennsylvania, United States, died on 1 May 1836 in York Springs, Adams County, Pennsylvania and was buried in Huntington Quaker Meeting House Cemetery, York Springs, Adams County, Pennsylvania.)