Albert Windsor Gunn
- Born: 3 Feb 1877, Tonica, LaSalle County, Illinois
- Marriage: Nellie Helen Cain on 22 Dec 1902 in Tonica, La Salle County, Ilinois
- Died: 9 Nov 1910, Chicago, Cook County, Illinois at age 33
- Buried: 11 Nov 1910, Tonica, Eden Township, La Salle County, Illinois
Noted events in his life were:
• Census, 1880, Illinois, La Salle County, Tonica Township, Roll 222 Book 1, Page 181b. Age 3 yrs., at home.
• Census, 1900, Illinois, La Salle County, Eden Township, Tonica Village, District 48, Image 10 of 29. Age 23 yrs., single, Lawyer.
• Census, 1910, Illinois, Cook County, Chicago City Ward 35, District 1512, Image 9 of 30. Age 33 yrs., married 7 yrs., Lawyer, Abstracting.
• Illinois Death Index, 9 Nov 1910, Chicago, Cook County, Illinois.
Name: Albert W Gunn
Birth Date: 3 Feb 1877
Birth Place: Tonica, Illinois
Death Date: 9 Nov 1910
Death Place: Chicago, Cook, Illinois
Burial Date: 11 Nov 1910
Burial Place: Tonica, Illinois
Death Age: 33
Marital Status: Married
Street Address: 5834 Erie St
Father Name: Henry Gunn
Father Birth Place: Massachusetts
Mother Name: Cornelia Fisher
Mother Birth Place: Illinois
Albert married Nellie Helen Cain, daughter of Bernard R. 'Barney" Cain and Margurite "Margret" Coughlin, on 22 Dec 1902 in Tonica, La Salle County, Ilinois. (Nellie Helen Cain was born on 14 Mar 1884 in Elroy, Jeneau County, Wisconsin, died on 19 Feb 1947 in Oakland, Alamedia County, California and was buried on 21 Feb 1947 in Golden Gate National Cemetery, San Bruno, Mateo County, California.)