- Born: 24 Apr 1789, Warrington, York County, Pennsylvania
- Marriage: Robert Vale on 4 May 1808 in Pennsylvania
- Died: 23 May 1865, Lostant, La Salle County, Illinois at age 76
- Buried: Friends Cemetery (aka Clear Creek Cemetery), Putnam County, Illinois
Noted events in her life were:
• Census, 1850, Pennsylvania, Washington County, West Pikerun Township, Roll 834 Book 1, Page 290a. Age 61 yrs.
• Census, 1860, Illinois, La Salle County, Eagle Township, Galloway Post Office, Roll 197 Book 1, Page 1219. Age 71 yrs., living in household with Isaac and Mary Vale.
Martha married Robert Vale, son of John T. Vale and Deborah Thomas, on 4 May 1808 in Pennsylvania. (Robert Vale was born on 7 Jul 1786 in York County, Pennsylvaina, died on 19 Aug 1823 in Washington Township, York County, Pennsylvania and was buried in Warrington Friends Meeting House Cemetery, Wellsville, York County, Pennsylvania.)