William Henry Richart
- Born: 15 Mar 1917, Fort Morgan, Morgan County, Colorado
- Died: 7 Nov 1977, Lebannon, Laclede County, Missouri at age 60
- Buried: new Hope Cemetery, Russ, Laclede County, Missouri
Noted events in his life were:
• Census, 1920, Colorado, Morgan County, Fort Morgan, District 206, Image 8 of 8. Age 2 11/12 yrs.
• Census, 1930, Missouri, Laclede County, Osage Township, District 11, Image 3 of 18. Age 11 yrs.
• Obituary, 1977. W. H. RICHART (16 Nov 1977)
Funeral services for William Henry Richart, 60, Lebanon, were held Nov. 9 at Colonial Funeral Chapel with the Rev. Darrell Starnes officiating. Burial was in the New Hope Cemetery.
DeLores Shadel sang "Farther Along" and "Precious Memories." Escorts were Charles, Kenneth and William Dickinson, Roy and Charles Williams and Wendell Wakefield.
Mr. Richart, son of John Jack and Florence Elizabeth Hocker Richart, was born March 2, 1917 at Fort Morgan, Colo., and died Nov. 7 in Wallace Hospital.
He was preceded in death by his parents, two sisters and one brother.
Survivors include a brother, Charles Earnest Richart, Oakland Star Route, Lebanon; two sisters, Mrs. Mary Ann Williams, Holden, and Mrs. Lola Elizabeth Dickinson of Hartville; and several nieces and nephews.