Mary J. Langdon
- Born: 20 Aug 1719, Wilbraham, Hampden County, Massachusetts
- Marriage: Henry E. Badger on 21 Sep 1737 in Norwich, New London, Connecticut, United States
- Died: 15 Jan 1798, Massachusetts at age 78
- Buried: Harpur Cemetery, Ouaguaga, Broome County, New York
Noted events in her life were:
• Headstone Inscription:, 1798, Broome County, New York. "In Memory of Mary, wife of Henry Badger, who died Jany 15th 1798 aged 78 years."
Mary married Henry E. Badger, son of Nathaniel Badger and Mary Lunt, on 21 Sep 1737 in Norwich, New London, Connecticut, United States. (Henry E. Badger was born on 13 Mar 1717 in Franklin, New London County, Connecticut, died on 5 Feb 1812 in Peru, Berkshire County, Massachusetts and was buried in Becket Center Cemetery, Berkshire County, Massachusetts.)