Laura M. Kostenbader
- Born: 20 Oct 1876, Freeport, Stephenson County, Illinois
- Marriage: Frederick H. Marble on 25 Dec 1894 in Erin Township, Stephenson County, Illinois
- Died: Jun 1957, Rockford, Winnebago County, Illinois at age 80
- Buried: Eleroy Cemetery, Erin Township, Stephenson County, Illinois
Noted events in her life were:
• Obituary: Freeport Journal-Standard, 22 Jun 1957, Freeport, Ilinois. Mrs. Frederick Marble of 712 N. Court St., Rockford, and a former resident of Freeport, died in a Rockford hospital Friday night after a brief illness. She lived there the past seven years.
The fromer Laura Kostenbader was born in Freeport Oct. 20, 1876, the daughter of Samuel and Mary Kostenbader.
Her marriage to Frederick H. Marble took place Dec. 25, 1894.
Survivors include a daughter, Mrs. Harry Bessert of Rockford; two sons, Herman of Rockford and Allan, living in the state or Oregon; and one sister, Mrs. Cecelia Ledden of Freeport. Her husband and a son, Oliver, dide previously. Three grandchildren and four great-grandchildren also survive.
She was a member of First English Evangelical & Reformed Church of Freeport, American Legion Auxiliary, the Rebekahs and an honorary member of the Loyal Order of Moose.
Service will be in the Burke-Tubbs Funeral Home at 1:30 p.m. Monday. Interment will be in Eleroy Cemetery. Friends may call at the funeral home from 7 to 9 p.m. Sunday.
Laura married Frederick H. Marble, son of Hiram (High) Ephriam Marble Jr. and Sarah N. Johnson, on 25 Dec 1894 in Erin Township, Stephenson County, Illinois. (Frederick H. Marble was born in Feb 1871 in Stephenson County, Illinois, died on 20 Apr 1909 in Harlem Township, Stephenson County, Illinois and was buried in Eleroy Cemetery, Erin Township, Stephenson County, Illinois.)