Sarah Narcissa Johnson
- Born: 17 Jan 1848, Lightstreet, Columbia County, Pennsylvania
- Marriage: William R. Rosenstiel in 1876 in Stephenson County, Illinois
- Died: 23 Sep 1936, Pearl City, Stephenson County, Illinois at age 88
- Buried: Lena Burial Park, Lena, Stephenson County, Illinois
Noted events in her life were:
• Obituary: Freeport Journal-Standard, 23 Sep 1936, Pearl City, Stephenson County, Illinois. Mrs. Sarah Rosenstiel, 88 widow of the late William Rosenstiel, Sr., died about 8 o'clock this morning at the home of her son, William Rosenstiel, Jr., near Pearl City, with whom she has made her home for the past four years.
She was born at Lightstreet, Pa., Jan. 17, 1848, the daughter of John and Sarah Johnson. When she was nine years of age she came to Illinois with her mother and two sisters and made her home with her grandparents at Eleroy.
In 1871 she was united in marriage with Herman Marble. To this union one son, Fred Marble, was born. After Mr. Marble's death she was married to William Rosenstiel in 1876. She is survived by two children, William Rosenstiel, Jr., of Pearl City, John J. Rosenstiel, of Moline, nine grandchildren and eleven great-grandchildren. Her husband, two sons, Fred Marble and Edward Rosenstiel, and two sisters, preceded her in death.
Funeral services will be held at 2 o'clock Friday afternoon at the Offenheiser Funeral home in Pearl City. Burial will be made in the Lena cemetery.
The body will be at the Rosenstiel home until 10 o'clock Friday morning.
Sarah married William R. Rosenstiel in 1876 in Stephenson County, Illinois. (William R. Rosenstiel was born on 18 Jan 1848 in Damascus, Stephenson County, Illinois and died on 23 Apr 1932 in Eleroy, Stephenson County, Illinois.)