- Born: 28 Aug 1876, Waddams, Stephenson County, Illinois
- Died: 10 Sep 1895, Waddams Township, Stephenson County, Illinois at age 19
- Buried: 11 Sep 1895, Lena Burial Park, Lena, Stephenson County, Illinois
Noted events in her life were:
• Census, 1880, Illinois, Stephenson County, Waddams Township, Roll 253 Book 1, Page 295b. Age 3 yrs.
• Obituary, 13 Sep 1895, Freeport Weekly Democrat. Dr. Fair received a telegram yesterday containing the sad intelligence of the death of Miss Winnie, the seventeen year old daughter of Mrs. A. R. Fair. The deceased was a niece of Dr. Fair.
The young lady was taken ill a few weeks ago with typhoid pneumonia. A few days she seemed to grow a little better, but on Monday night a change for the worse came on, and she turned rapidly until the end.
The deceased was a young lady of bright promises and her untimely death is sad in the extreme. Her father passed away last winter, and the heart broken mother and other relatives have deep sympathy of all in their dark hour or sorrow.
• Cause of Death: Typhoid Pneumonia, 10 Sep 1895, McConnell, Waddams Township, Stephenson County, Illinois. Age 19 yrs., 12 days.