- Born: 30 Sep 1870, Oneco Townshiip, Stephenson County, Illinois
- Marriage: William Van Matre on 26 Dec 1890 in Green County, Wisconsin
- Died: 22 Nov 1947, Freeport, Stephenson County, Ilinois at age 77
- Buried: 26 Nov 1947, Lena Burial Park, Lena, Stephenson County, Illinois
Noted events in her life were:
• Census, 1920, llinois, Stephenson County, West Point Township, Lena Post Office, Roll 397 Book 2, Page 264b. Age 49 yrs.
• Census, 1940, Illiinois, Stephenson County, Lena Township, Image 8 of 32. Age 69 yrs.
• Obituary, 24 Nov 1947, Freeport, Journal - Standard. Mrs. William Van Matre
Lena, Illinois, November 22. Mrs. William Van Matre died this morning at a Freeport hospital, where she had been admitted on Sunday. Mina Heise was born September 30, 1870, the daughter of William and Mary Heise. She married to William Van Matre Decmber 28, 1890. The husnband preceded her in death on September 18, 1947. Surviving are a son, Lavern. Lena; a brother, Harve, of Fort Dodge, La., two sisters, Carrie Van Sickle, of Iowa, and Sylvia, of Montana. Funeral services will be held Wednesday afternoon at 2 at the Leamon Funeral Home with burial in the Lena Burial Park.
Mina married William Van Matre, son of William J. Van Matre and Theora Ursula Marble, on 26 Dec 1890 in Green County, Wisconsin. (William Van Matre was born on 28 Apr 1870 in Winslow, Stephenson County, Illinois and died on 18 Sep 1947 in Freeport, Stephenson, Illinois, United States.)