- Born: 10 May 1833, Dalserf Lanarkshire, Scotland
- Marriage: John E. Bryson on 3 Jun 1859 in Carnwath, Lanarkshire, Scotland
- Died: 6 Jul 1902, Valley, Page County, Iowa at age 69
- Buried: North Grove Cemetery, Hepburn, Page County, Iowa
Noted events in her life were:
• Emigration, 1853, Glasgow, Scotland On Ship Harmonia. Arrived New York City on 5 Jul 1853, Age 19 yrs.
Arrival Date: 5 Jul 1853
Ethnicity/Race-/Nationality: Scottish (Scotish)
Place of Origin: Scotland
Port of Departure: Glasgow, Scotland
Destination: New York
Port of Arrival: New York
Port Arrival State: New York
Port Arrival Country: United States
Ship Name: Harmonia
• Census, 1860, Iowa, Page County, Hawleyvill Township, Image 4 of 4. Age 27 yrs.
• Census, 1870, Iowa, Page County, Valley Township, Hawleyville Post Office. Age 34 yrs., keeping house.
• Census, 1880, Iowa, Page County, Valley Township, District 151, Image 16 of 20. Age 47 yrs.
• Census, 1900, Iowa, Page County, Valley Township, District 98, Image 6 of 22. Age 67 yrs., married 47 yrs., mother of 7 cildren, 7 children living.
Elizabeth married John E. Bryson on 3 Jun 1859 in Carnwath, Lanarkshire, Scotland. (John E. Bryson was born on 23 Aug 1819 in Avondale, Lanarkshire, Scotland, died on 17 Sep 1902 in Iowa City, Wright County, Iowa and was buried in North Grove Cemetery, Hepburn, Page County, Iowa.)