James B. Dick
- Born: 23 Mar 1835, Dalserf Lanarkshire, Scotland
- Marriage: Margaret Dewar on 21 Sep 1858 in Carluke, Lanarkshire, Scotland
- Died: 9 Jun 1898, Dungenees, Clallam, Washington at age 63
- Buried: Dungenees Cemeetery, Sequim, Clallam County, Washington
Noted events in his life were:
• Emigration, 1853, Glasgow, Scotland On Ship Harmonia. Arrived New York City on 5 Jul 1853, age 17 yrs.
Arrival Date: 5 Jul 1853
Ethnicity/Race-/Nationality: Scottish (Scotish)
Place of Origin: Scotland
Port of Departure: Glasgow, Scotland
Destination: New York
Port of Arrival: New York
Port Arrival State: New York
Port Arrival Country: United States
Ship Name: Harmonia
• Census, 1860, Illinois, LaSalle County, LaSalle Township, Im age 77 of 122. Age 26 yrs. R.R. Engineer.
• Census, 1870, Indiana, Elkhart County, Jackson Township, New Paris Post Office, Image 7 of 29. Age 36 yrs., manufacturer.
James married Margaret Dewar on 21 Sep 1858 in Carluke, Lanarkshire, Scotland. (Margaret Dewar was born on 17 Oct 1837 in Carluke, Lanarkshire, Scotland, died on 4 Apr 1911 in Seattle, King County, Washington and was buried in Dungeness Cemetery, Sequim, Clallam County, Washington.)