George William Lee
- Born: 8 May 1891, Palco, Rooks, Kansas, United States
- Marriage: Ruth Alma Flint about 1918 in Kansas
- Died: 5 Jan 1962, Graham County, Kansas at age 70
- Buried: Highland Cemetery, Ottawa, Franklin County, Kansas
Noted events in his life were:
• Census, 1900, Kansas, Rooks County, Northampton Township, Page 206a. Age 7 yrs.
• Census, 1905, Kansas State Census Collection, Rooks County, Northampton Township, Image 21 of 46. Age 11 yrs.
• Census, 1910, Kansas, Rooks County, Northapton Township District 167, Image 9 of 12. Age 17 yrs., single, laborer, on farm.
• Census, 1920, Kansas, Mitchell County, Beloit City, Image 35 of 40. Age 28 yrs., married, merchant, drug store. 260 Poplar Street.
• Census, 1930, Kansas, Clark County, Englewood Township, Englewood CIty, District 8, Image 5 of 10. Age 38 yrs., age of first marriage 26 yrs., cashier, bank.
• WW II Draft Registration, 1942, Kansas City, Missouri. Name: George William Lee
Occupation: John Deere Plow Co
Height: 5 10
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Brown
Birth Date: 8 May 1891
Birth Place: Council Grove, Kansas, USA
Residence Year: 1942
Residence: Kansas City, Missouri, USA
George married Ruth Alma Flint, daughter of Allen Wiley Flint and Elizabeth Ann Harvey, about 1918 in Kansas. (Ruth Alma Flint was born on 9 Nov 1889 in Bethany, Harrison County, Missouri, died on 11 Apr 1973 in Shawnee Mission, Johnson County, Kansas, United States of America and was buried in Highland Cemetery, Ottawa, Franklin County, Kansas.)