|Elizabeth May McCumber
Elizabeth May McCumber
Noted events in her life were:
• Census, 1885, Kansas State Census Collection, Jewell County, Ionia Twp, Image 6 of 54. Age 23 yrs.
• Newspaper Article: JC REPUBLICAN, 9 Jan 1885. Limestone Scraps: Mrs. John Marble is visiting in Illinois.
• Newspaper Article: JC REPUBLICAN, 18 Jun 1886. Round About Ionia: Miss Round, a sister of Mrs. John Marble, is here from Monrovia on a visit. Miss Round made her sister quite a long visit once before, when she made many friends who are glad to welcome her back.
• Newspaper Article: JC REPUBLICAN, 24 Sep 1886. Round About Ionia: Mrs. John Marble left Tuesday on a visit to her folks in Jackson Co., MO.
• Newspaper Article: JC REPUBLICAN, 5 Nov 1886. Round About Ionia: Mrs. John Marble returned home last week from Missouri where she has been visiting the past month. John feels quite relieved since the household duties have been taken off his shoulders.
• Census, 1900, Arkansas, Benton County, El Dorado Township, District 6, Image 7 of 15. Age 38 yrs., married 17 yrs., mother of 5 children, 5 children living.
Elizabeth married John Ace Whittney Marble, son of Hiram Ephriam Marble and Olivia Watkins, on 20 Nov 1882 in Stephenson County, Illinois. (John Ace Whittney Marble was born on 13 Sep 1858 in Winslow, Stephenson County, Illinois and died on 17 Dec 1941 in Prior, Mayes County, Oklahoma.)