Raymond Jacob Hofman
- Born: 25 Jun 1904, Pottawatomie County, Kansas
- Died: 12 May 1995, Wamego, Pottawatomie County, Kansas at age 90
- Buried: Sunrise Cemetery, Manhattan, Riley County, Kansas
Noted events in his life were:
• Census, 1910, Kansas, Pottawatomie County, St. George Township, Roll 450 Book 1, Page 161b. Age 5 yrs.
• Census, 1920, Kansas, Pottawatomie County, St. George Township, Roll 544 Book 2, Page 227a. Age 15 yrs., attended school within the year.
• Census, 1930, Kansas, Pottawatomie County, St. George Township, Roll 715 Book 2, Page 110b. Age 25 yrs., single, farmer, general farm.
• Obituary: Topeka Capitol Journal, 14 May 1995, Topeka, Kansas. Born near Manhatten, Riley Co KS, son of Herman and Rhoda (Nuss) Hofman. Married Edith Hofman, 1 June 1934, Lyndon, KS. She survives. (Please note Hofman and Hofmann is correct). He died at Wamego, Pottawatomie Co Hospital. Graduated from St George High School, 1923 and lived in the Elm Slough Community near St. George. He was a farmer and stockman, in partnership with his brother. Member Mount Zion EUB Church, charter member of College Avenue United Methodist Church in Manhatten. Adopted several children but not mentioned here. Survivors sister, Loretta Ault, Esbon and brother Delmar Hofman of St George. 1 granddaughter and 1 great grandson. Mortuary: Edwards=Yorgenson-Meloan, Manhatten.