George C. Houser
- Born: 29 Apr 1856, Lewistown, Mifflin County, Pennsylvania
- Marriage: Emma Ruemler Stahl on 3 Mar 1881 in Stephenson County, Illinois
- Died: 24 Oct 1941, Lena, Stephenson County, Illinois at age 85
- Buried: 27 Oct 1941, Lena Burial Park, Lena, Stephenson County, Illinois
Noted events in his life were:
• Obituary: Freeport Journal-Standard, 25 Oct 1941, Freeport, Ilinois. George C. Houser, 85, passed away Friday night at his home in Lena following an extended illness.
He was born at Lewistown, Pa., April 29, 1856, and came to Illinois at the age of 14. On March 3, 1881 he was united in marriage with Miss Emma Stahl, who died several years ago.
He is survived by two daughters, Mrs. J. C. Myers of Elgin, Miss Vera Houser of Lena, one son, Roland, Of Lincoln, Nebr., and one brother, Miles Houser, of Detroit, Michigan.
Funeral services will be held in the Leamon funeral chapel in Lena at 2 o'clock Monday afternoon. Rev. A. H. Stone will officiate and burial will be made in the Lena cemetery.
George married Emma Ruemler Stahl, daughter of Andrew Hood Stahl and Catherine A. Crotzer, on 3 Mar 1881 in Stephenson County, Illinois. (Emma Ruemler Stahl was born on 21 Oct 1860 in Brookville, Ogle County, Illinois, died on 18 Sep 1925 in Lena, Stephenson County, Illinois and was buried on 20 Sep 1925 in Lena Burial Park, Lena, Stephenson County, Illinois.)