Thomas Bradford Curry
- Born: 7 Oct 1867, Schuyler County, Illinois
- Marriage: Minnie Bertha Repp on 24 Feb 1895 in Tribune, Greelty County, Kansas
- Died: 17 Dec 1923, Eugene, Coos County Oregon at age 56
- Buried: Graceland Cemetery, Heade County, Kansas
Noted events in his life were:
• Census, 1870, Illinois, Hancock County, St. Albans Township, West Point Post Office, Image 14 of 29. Age 2 yrs.
• Census, 1880, Nebraska, Jefferson County, Gibson Precinct, District 283, Image 5 of 8. Age 12 yrs.
• Census, 1885, Nebraska State Census Collection, Jefferson County, Gibson Precinct, Image 400 of 492. Age 18 yrs., single, farming.
Thomas married Minnie Bertha Repp on 24 Feb 1895 in Tribune, Greelty County, Kansas. (Minnie Bertha Repp was born on 3 May 1876 in North West Township, Williams County, Ohio and died on 19 Feb 1959 in Coos Bay, Coos County, Oregon.)