- Born: 5 Jan 1830, Portage, Sandusky County, Ohio
- Marriage: Sarah Ann Havens on 12 Oct 1854 in Sandusky, Ottawa County, Ohio
- Died: 16 Sep 1895, Gillett, Arkansas County, Arkansas at age 65
- Buried: Green Lawn Cemetery, Lamar, Chase County, Nebraska, A29, W3.5
Noted events in his life were:
• Census, 1860, Illinois, Kankakee County, Rockville Township, Image 15 of 24. Age 29 yrs., farmer.
• Census, 1880, Nebraska, Fillmore County, Belle Prarie Township, Image 9 of 10. Age 50 yrs., Farmer.
Jonathan married Sarah Ann Havens, daughter of Bennet Vincent Havens and Sarah Sally Dunham, on 12 Oct 1854 in Sandusky, Ottawa County, Ohio. (Sarah Ann Havens was born on 3 Apr 1836 in Harris, Ottawa County, Ohio, died on 20 May 1893 in Lamar, Chase County, Nebraska and was buried in Green Lawn Cemetery, Lamar, Chase County, Nebraska, A29-W4.)