Catharina "Katrina" Ault
- Born: 29 Sep 1748, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Christened: 4 Dec 1748, New Hanover Lutheran Church, Faulkner Swamp, Philadelphia [now Montgomery], Pennsylvania.
- Died: 28 Nov 1759, York County, Pennsylvaina at age 11
Noted events in her life were:
• Baptism, 4 Dec 1748, New Hanover, Montgomery County, Pennsylvania.
Name: Catharina Alt
Birth Date: 29 Sep 1748
Event Type: Baptism
Baptism Date: 4 Dec 1748
Baptism Place: New Hanover, Montgomery, Pennsylvania
Father Name: Vlentin Alt
Mother Name: Catharina Alt
Organization Name: New Hanover Evangelical Lutheran
• Sponsor:. Catharina Krause
• Court Records, 1759. After her father's death, she became the ward of George Myer and Philip Zeegler, along with her brothers, Henry, Conrad, Valentine, and Philip, on November 28, 1759.
• Court Records, 26 May 1761. Came into Court George Myer and Philip Zeegler guardians of Katrina Alt a minor orphan daughter of Valentine Alt late of Yourk Township deceased, aged twelve years the tenth day of October last and prayed that the said Katrina may be bound and apprentice to Michael Laow of Manchester Township Yeoman. It is considered by the court and the said Katrina Alt is hereby bound an apprentice to the said Michael Laow until she shall be of the age of eighteen years. In consideration whereof the said Michael Laow doth covenant and agree to teach or cause to be taught the said aprentice to read the bible, to knit, sew, and spin and to rurnish and allow the said apprentice sufficient meat, drink, apparel, washing, and lodging during the term and at the expiration thereof to pay unto her one new spinning wheel, one Milk Cow, and two suits of apparel, one whereof whall be new and of the value of five punds in monty which the said apprentice shall then choose and three pounds in money.