Willard James Fair
- Born: 21 Feb 1894, Hardy, Nuckolls County, Nebraska
- Died: 20 Oct 1926, Hardy, Nuckolls County, Nebraska at age 32
- Buried: Plot: Block 3, Lot 6, Hardy City Cemetery, Hardy, Nuckolls County, Nebraska
Noted events in his life were:
• Census, 1900, Nebraska, Nuckolls County, Hardy Township, Hardy Village, District 133, Page 16 of 17. Age 6 yrs.
• Census, 1910, Nebraska, Nuckolls County, Hardy Precinct, Hardy Village, District 159, Page 8 of 22. Age 16 yrs., single.
• Census, 1920, Nebraska, Nuckolls, Hardy Township, Hardy Village, District 162, Page 6 of 20. Age 25 yrs., single, laborer, farm.
• Obituary, 21 Oct 1926, The Nelson Gazette. Willard Fair of Hardy, died Wednesday after an illness extending over a period of about two years. He has been bedfast since July. He is the youngest child of Mr. and Mrs. J.H. Fair of the recent Hardy Bank. He leaves to mourn his passing, his wife, Ruth Dominy Fair, his parents, J.H. Fair and wife, a brother Fred Fair of Holstein, and two sisters, Mrs. Elmer Seely of Lincoln, and Mrs. Paxton Stoddardt of Cambridge. The funeral will be held Friday.