Louise Myrnah Sargood
- Born: 21 Sep 1920, Iowa City, Jefferson, Iowa, United States
- Died: 1 Jun 2010, Iowa City, Jefferson, Iowa, United States at age 89
- Buried: 4 Jun 2010, Memory Gardens Cemetery, Iowa City, Johnson County, Iowa
Noted events in her life were:
• Census, 1925, Iowa, Johnson County, Iowa City, Image 298 of 490. Age 4 yrs.
• Obituary: Iowa City Press-Citizen, 2 Jun 2010, Iowa City, Jefferson, Iowa, United States. Louise M. Perkins, 89, of Iowa City, died Tuesday, June 1, 2010 at Greenwood Manor following an extended illness. Graveside Services will be Friday at 11:30 am at Memory Gardens Cemetery in Iowa City. In lieu of flowers, memorials may be directed to Greenwood Manor. Arrangements are with Lensing Funeral and Cremation Service.
Louise was born September 21, 1920 in Iowa City, the daughter of Preston and Florence Smith Sargood. She was a graduate of the Iowa School for the Deaf. Louise married Marvin Perkins on May 11, 1966.
Louise had been employed for many years at the laundry at UIHC. She is survived by two nieces, Jacquelyn Regan of Waukon and Jill (Charles) Phillips of Coralville and a cousin Mary Ellen Brumley of Iowa City.
She was preceded in death by her husband and siblings Zonona Wheat and Gilbert Sargood.
The family wishes to thank Greenwood Manor staff for their loving care to Louise, as she felt it was her second home.