Leota Eloise Fidler Boyer
- Born: 22 Mar 1918, Sabetha, Brown County, Kansas
- Marriage (1): Clifton Silvers Ault on 9 Sep 1975 in Jewell County, Kansas
- Marriage (2): Robert C. Boyer
- Died: 5 May 1979, Mankato, Jewell County, Kansas at age 61
- Buried: Ionia Cemetery, Ionia Township, Jewell County, Kansas
Noted events in her life were:
• Census, 1920, Kansas, Nemaha County, Sabetha Townshiip, District 134. Age 1 10/12 yr.
• Census, 1930, Kansas, Nemaha, Sabetha City, District 23, Page 22 of 47. Age 12 yrs.
• Social Security Death Index, May 1979, Mankato, Jewell County, Kansas.
Name: Leota Ault
Born: 22 Mar 1918
Last Benefit: 66956 Mankato, Jewell, Kansas, United States of America
Died: May 1979
State (Year) SSN issued: Missouri (Before 1951)
• Obituary: Salina Journal, 7 May 1979, Salina, Kansas. MRS. CLIFTON AULT
IONIA \emdash The funeral for Mrs. Leota E. Ault, 61, Ionia, will be at 2 p.m. Tuesday at the United Methodist Church, Ionia, the Rev. Jim Swank officiating. Burial will be in Ionia Cemetery.
Mrs. Ault died Saturday at Jewell County Hospital, Mankato. She was born March 22, 1918, in Sabetha. Her first husband, Bob Boyer, died in 1971. She was a member of the United Methodist Church.
Surviving are her husband, Clifton, of the home; two daughters, Mrs.
Emilie Jo McCammon, Mankato, and Mrs. Linda Callaway, Almena; a stepdaughter, Deanna Ault, Topeka; three stepsons, Curtis Ault, Dallas, Tex., and Douglas and David Ault, of the home; a brother, Homer Fidler, Casa Grande, Ariz.; her mother, Merle Fidler, Sabetha; seven grandchildren and two great-grandchildren.
Friends may call from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. Monday at Waconda Funeral Home, Cawker City.
Leota married Clifton Silvers Ault, son of Lyman Clair Ault and Nellie Adelphia Fuqua, on 9 Sep 1975 in Jewell County, Kansas. (Clifton Silvers Ault was born on 29 Mar 1923 in Decatur, Benton County, Arkansas, died on 18 Nov 1981 in Beloit, Mitchell County, Kansas and was buried on 21 Nov 1981 in Athens Cemetery, Athens Township, Jewell County, Kansas.)
Leota next married Robert C. Boyer. (Robert C. Boyer was born on 3 Mar 1909, died on 11 Jun 1970 in Jewell County, Kansas and was buried in Ionia Cemetery, Ionia Township, Jewell County, Kansas.)