- Born: 11 Feb 1889, Edison, Hawkins County, Tennessee
- Marriage (1): Eva Melissa Hesseltine in 1912 in Missouri
- Marriage (2): Della May Glaze in 1925 in Penalosa, Kingman County, Kansas
- Died: 23 Dec 1967, Penalosa, Kingman County, Kansas at age 78
- Buried: 26 Dec 1967, Laredo Cemetery, Langton, Reno County, Kansas
Noted events in his life were:
• Census, 1900, Missouri, Ozark County, Marion Township, District 96, Image 1 of 41. Age 11 yrs., farm laborer.
• Census, 1910, Kansas, Reno County, Bell Township, District 142, Image 2 of 9. Age 21 yrs., farm laborer, home farm.
• WW I Draft Registration, 5 Jun 1917, New Hampton, Harrison County, Missouri. Name:Nat Lawson
Age: 28 yrs.
Home Address: New Hampton, Missouri
DOB: Feb 11, 1889
Natural Born Citizen
Born: Rogersville, Hawkins County, Tennessee
By whom employed? Self
Where employed? New Hampton, RFD #2
Wife and Child
Lost arm, leg, hand, feet, eye or otherwise disabled? No
White Oak Precinct
• Census, 1920, Kansas, Reno County, Bell Township, District 159, Image 11 of 12. Age 31 yrs., widow, farmer, wheat farm.
• Census, 1925, Kansas State Census Collection, Reno County, Bell Township, Image 3 of 31. Age 36 yrs., farmer.
• Census, 1930, Kansas, Kingman County, Eureka Township, District 12, Image 3 of 5. Age 41 yrs., farmer, general farm.
• Census, 1940, Kansas, Kingman County, Eureka Township, Image 1 of 8. Age 51 yrs., farmer, farm.
• Social Security Death Index, Dec 1967, Penalosa, Kingman County, Kansas. Name: Nat Lawson
Last Residence: 67121 Penalosa, Kingman, Kansas, United States of America
Born: 11 Feb 1889
Died: Dec 1967
State (Year) SSN issued: Kansas (1954)
• Obituary, 25 Dec 1967, Hutchinson News, Hutchinson, Kansas. Nat Lawson
PENALOSA - Nat Lawson, 78, Penalosa, died Saturday at Kingman Memorial Hospital after a 12-day illness. Born Feb. 11, 1889, at Edison, Tenn., he married Eva Hessline in 1912 in Missouri. She died in 1919. He later married Delia Glaze in 1924 and she died in 1957. In 1909, Mr. Lawson came to the
Lerado community in a covered wagon and he had lived in the area ever since. He was a retired farmer.
Member: EUB Church; former member of school board and church board.
Survivors: Son, Maurice, Penalosa; brother, Lon, Langdon; sisters, Mrs. Doyle Mock, Langdon; Mrs. John Conlcy, Cunningham; Mrs. Lynn Bryant, Ponca City, Okla.; Mrs. Goldie Sncll, Kingman; Mrs. Pearl Murphy. 215 Hays Street, Hutchinson: two grandchildren; four greatgrandchildren.
Funeral: 3 p.m. Tuesday, Llvingston Chapel, Kingman; Rev. Richard Kremz. Burial: Laredo Cemetery. Friends may call Tuesday until service time at
the funeral home.
Nat married Eva Melissa Hesseltine, daughter of Freeman Jonathan Hesseltine and Mary Elizabeth Christie, in 1912 in Missouri. (Eva Melissa Hesseltine was born on 26 Jun 1894 in Martinsville, Harrison County, Missouri, died on 6 Feb 1919 in Penalosa, Kingman County, Kansas and was buried in Lerado Cemetery, Hutchinson, Reno County, Kansas.)
Nat next married Della May Glaze, daughter of Stephen Glaze and Anna Maria Sharp, in 1925 in Penalosa, Kingman County, Kansas. (Della May Glaze was born on 6 Apr 1885 in Jasper County, Missouri, died on 3 May 1957 in Hutchinson, Reno County, Kansas and was buried in Lerado Cemetery, Hutchinson, Reno County, Kansas.)