Della May Glaze
- Born: 6 Apr 1885, Jasper County, Missouri
- Marriage: Nat Lawson in 1925 in Penalosa, Kingman County, Kansas
- Died: 3 May 1957, Hutchinson, Reno County, Kansas at age 72
- Buried: Lerado Cemetery, Hutchinson, Reno County, Kansas
Noted events in her life were:
• Census, 1925, Kansas State Census Collection, Reno County, Bell Township, Image 3 of 31. Age 38 yrs., Teacher, Penalosa.
• Census, 1930, Kansas, Kingman County, Eureka Township, District 12, Image 3 of 5. Age 45 yrs., teacher, public school.
• Obituary: Hutchinson News, 4 May 1957, Hutchinson, Kansas. Mrs. Nat Lawson
Penalosa - Mrs Della May Lawson, 72, who lived one half mile north of here, died at 5:25 a.m. Friday in Hutchinson's Grace Hospital. She had been a patient 24 days following a heart attack.
Mrs. Lawson was born April 6, 1885, near Jasper, Mo., and had lived in this community for 53 years. She was a member of the Evangelical United Brethren Church, Penalosa.
Survivors include the widower, Nat; one son, Maurice, Penalosa; a daughter, Mrs. Hazel Murphy, Lerado, and two granddaughters.
Funeral will be at 2:30 p.m. Sunday at EUB Church with Rev. Claude McMinn officiating. Burial will be in Lerado Cemetery.
Della married Nat Lawson, son of Wilson Clifford Lawson and Alla Jane Lawson, in 1925 in Penalosa, Kingman County, Kansas. (Nat Lawson was born on 11 Feb 1889 in Edison, Hawkins County, Tennessee, died on 23 Dec 1967 in Penalosa, Kingman County, Kansas and was buried on 26 Dec 1967 in Laredo Cemetery, Langton, Reno County, Kansas.)